Neverwinter Forest i never liked the silence before
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The girl kept to lingering within the background of the pack since her arrival, having found few members that she could officially call a 'friend' since her stay. So the girl roamed alone. She was still an outsider here and even though she was surrounded by others at times, the silver and white she-wolf couldn't help but feel alienated. Most of the pack were related, making them all close. And Amari didn't have this, so the girl was unsure on how to approach this festering feeling she had found growing inside her. It bothered the she-wolf deeply and she figured she would have to try and extend her friendship more. So, the girl ventured through the pack lands, her small dainty paws trudging through the cold snow as her cerulean eyes peered cautiously around the ice-covered terrain.

She didn't want to feel alone any more and with that thought in mind, Amari pressed onward through the snow in search of a friend, her black leathery nose twitching on occasion as the silver and white woman gradually decided to lift her muzzle into the air. For a moment, she stood still, nostrils flaring as she inhaled the many aromas that lingered within the chilling winds, the girl's body shuddering some as it forcefully caressed her petite form. Slowly she squinted her eyes, cautiously searching the land as the sudden scent of an unknown wolf caught her attention and to no surprise to the girl, it turned out to be a member that she had not yet met .
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
i never liked the silence before - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 01, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 02, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 06, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 09, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 23, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:19 PM