Arrow Lake if you see me comin', you'd better step aside
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy spoke no words, but offered a simple nod of his head instead. If things changed in the months to come, he wouldn't hesitate to tell Grayday. He just hoped that there wouldn't be a reason for him to. It was only a one night stand, after all. And sure, he had a chance at siring a child via the sylph, but if she'd been so open to the two of them mating with her, who's to say she hadn't responded the same to others? No. Remy decided then and there that he wouldn't waste his thoughts on such a questionable outcome. Rather, he wished to focus on getting home.
· easthollow ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM