Stone Circle No, sir, I don't mess around.
12 Posts
Ooc —
she fell face first into the snow. bitterly, she was about to let out a loud sigh, muzzle still buried in the cold when she heard a loud warning snarl. immediately, her muscles tensed and she stiffened, eyes widening as a fear coursed through her veins. wren remained still, not wanting to provoke any unwanted attention from the stranger or whoever the hostile creature was. plus, maybe if she didn't move, whoever it was would go away and leave her alone. 

however, instead, the creature moved towards her. and then she realised the creature was grayday, the beta of the pack that she'd met when she first joined easthollow. instantly, like the grayscale male in front of her, she began to feel very stupid and quickly straightened up, clearing her throat loudly in an effort to clear her reddening cheeks from the hot embarassment that threatened to consume her. 

"sorry," she mumbled, looking at the ground.
Messages In This Thread
No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - January 31, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 02, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 04, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 07, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 08, 2017, 11:00 AM