Greatwater Lake It all belongs to me, everything that I see
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Airi walked to the lake's shore, smiling as her visage appeared in the lake's reflection. She had seen her reflection here and there, but not in the past few months. Damn, how she's grown. The vessel smiled at herself, flicking one ear, then the next. Kon'nichiwa utsukushī josei, She crooned to herself, making what she thought to be a "sexy" face at the lake's surface, batting her eyelids, before pulling a face and giggling, splashing the water. That turned out to be a mistake — the water was still freezing. As quickly as she jumped in, Airi jumped out, shivering.

I know you're there! She said to no one in particular. A part of her sensed a presence, but she had not yet seen it — Zennyo, perhaps. Koko ni dete kudasai. She said softly, sweetly, then she waited. For only a moment. Come out right now! She eventually screeched.
Messages In This Thread
It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Asterr - February 02, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 11:38 PM