Sunbeam Lair I see my death in your eye
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
After moments of darkness she woke back up to see Judas coming out of the bushes. She growled at him her lips curling up over her blood stained fangs as she tried to push herself up. Her brain told her legs to move but they simply twitched, not moving to allow her to escape. She whined in fear but stared up at the monster who haunted her nightmares.

"I felt guilty about taking your eye. No matter how much I am wronged I always feel bad for others. Now however I am enjoying the sight of your empty socket." She said as coldly as possible. It was true that she had nightmares filled with his pained screaming and saw a one eyed hell hound lunge for her only to wake up again. She never thought he would come back for her, she couldn't believe how insane he was. Was his trembling and cowering simply all an act? 

She gave a shuddering sigh and thought of Jolon. He had never come back for her, he had never even left a scent on their border. She couldn't know if he was still searching for the man who stood before her or if he had perished along the way. Either way she had no reason to to really be happy anymore, so if Judas wanted to kill her then she was ready. "If you wish to kill me, do it. I obviously can't struggle." She said and averted her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 02, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 02, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 05, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 06, 2017, 02:40 AM