Ravensblood Forest pale sun rising
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“If I didn’t think you worthy I would not have asked,” Arturo told Olive bluntly, straight forward and honest. Though his words could have been made a bit more poetic, he supposed, the Fearghal monarch tended to speak the truth as he saw it and he did not hold back for Olive. If he didn’t trust her, if he didn’t think her capable he would have never come to her and that was the honest, simple truth of it. “I do not want you to replace Furiosa, Olive.” Arturo spoke with a small shake of his head. He did not look for Olive to become what Furiosa had been for they were two entirely different women and Arturo suspected that there would never be anyone quite like Furiosa. “I seek from each of my leaders to bring themselves to my council. Given that, I do not expect nor want anyone to try to be like anyone else. I don’t want you to be or be like Furiosa. I want you to be Olive.” In truth, he’d always believed that the entirely Family got a say in matters, which was the whole point of the Family meetings. In the end, it would always be his word that would be the last and though he listened to his Family and went with “majority rules” he did take to stock greatly what his co-leaders had to offer him. “You do not have to be Red Herring, if you do not wish it. It is not something I would force upon you,” To protect the family, to protect him. The Red Herring protocol was selfish but it had always been apart of Teaghlaigh, even in it’s first incarnation within Quicksilver Hollow. Nevertheless, Red Herring was not a title nor responsibility to be taken lightly. If she was not comfortable taking up the Red Herring mantle then Arturo wasn’t entirely too worried about it. Teaghlaigh had been without one for a while and he did not doubt that he would find one again someday. His fiery gaze rested upon her, the lick of red-orange flames of his irises were gentle, not because he did not think her strong but because there was a certain sort of familial affection he felt towards Olive. He'd never had a sister before but that was sort of the way he felt about her: she had become to fill the role of "little sister" to him. Though his posture held firm the draconian managed a small smile and a soft wave of his tail against his hocks.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
pale sun rising - by Olive - January 12, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - January 21, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 03, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 05, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 06, 2017, 09:43 PM