Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
<3, set before this thread

Gabe had been traveling for a while now, and it was about time he took a break. He was loving the coast. All the water and sand, the ocean breeze, the warmth of he sun on the winter day. The coast was everything that the forest wasn't. And this place had something the the forests of the east didn't. Safety, and no Kamden. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about his brother, and that night when he'd been so graciously given the scars that hid under his white pelt.

While he was usually thinking about his past and everything that had happened to him, today Gabe was taking a break. He'd found this weird place near the coast, with all these ugly trees like nothing he'd ever seen before. At least he thought they were trees, for all he knew they could've been giant weeds. He was lying underneath one of them, enjoying its shade and chewing eagerly on one of its hard brown fruits when he heard a voice nearby. He dropped the rock of a fruit, ears perked he looked up and around. He watched someone sit them self down a bit aways, they hadn't seemed to notice him.

Feeling in the mood for company, the white furred boy chuffed, hoping to get the girl's attention.
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM