Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai followed Olive his pace matching hers as the scent of Ravensblood forest filled his nostrils, and he grinned. He had missed it so much, missed everyone including the distant and somewhat cold leader. His shoulder was torn open, the scabs occasionally breaking which caused new blood to drip down his legs and chest. His left ear was missing the tip and he had several closed wounds around his face and muzzle, but most were just scars. All were worth saving his wife's life and regaining his memory. As Chusi appeared and rushed at them he wagged his tail, giving a grateful whimper. He had missed them all so much.

At her question he had the audacity to chuckle "let me give a summary, for it is quite the story. After our...romantic night me and Olive tracked a deer herd and i killed an old and weak doe, only to have the herd leader smack my head in" he bowed his head to show the gash that was still somewhat gnarly to look at. "I lost my memory and forgot everything about Teekon, about Olive, and about...the children she now bears. Never did she give up but nothing worked so she lead me to the Blackfeather Fuckers, hoping that a bad place would jolt my memory." he gave Olive a still disappointed look. They would have to speak on this later for he was disappointed wth her even though he could see her logic.

"A yearling met us on the borders and tried to lure us in, and when i declined Olive ran into the borders. The youth went after her visciously and i retaliated, which in turn caused my memory to flood back. We managed to escape though we need some medicine, and i think they have their Dues now." he finished and gave a small sigh, looking eagerly into the depths of the territory. He just wanted to rest where it was safe, next to his wife and unborn children.
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM