Ravensblood Forest everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m]
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
♥! I forgot I made this for morning! XD

[Image: pRclCjZPHEQGQ.gif]

This time, when Lotte resurfaced, it was with such a heavy degree of exhaustion that she found it difficult to move. For a long time, she didn’t; she simply lay tucked against Arturo, half-dozing. Vaguely she remembered that she’d almost fallen flat on her face while in the throes, anchored only by her mate’s forearms hooked steadily around her hips as he settled their joined weight on his hindquarters. Still, “It was even nicer this time,” she mumbled sleepily, stretching languidly and dipping her shoulder to roll onto her back, her body still pressed flush against his. “Good morning,” she purred, argent meeting citrine as she smiled lovingly up at him. It had been better, due in part to being somewhat knowledgeable this time.

It was at the back of her mind that she had important information to impart to Ceannasach — but she set it aside, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking. Yawning widely, “You are so warm,” she murmured, snuggling closer, her mind flitting lazily from one though to the next with no discernible transitions to guide them. “Can we give them two names? One from you and one from me?”

“I am Lotte Ansbjørn Fearghal now,” she added, “but our children will be Fearghal only.”
Messages In This Thread
everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m] - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn - by Lotte - February 05, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m] - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 09:48 PM