Moonsong Glacier she’s long gone with her red shoes on
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
And she ran! "Lotte!" Dagfinn sputtered, making a few abortive bounds toward her before he caught on to her cries. He wasn't sure whether she was really unaware of her condition or perhaps just shy about it, but either way, he decided to cut to the chase. "You're not sick, you're in heat!" he snapped, trudging toward her once more. Her scent was causing a sharp, almost painful twisting sensation in his gut, but it wasn't the same as it'd been with Amber. He didn't feel any need to fall at her paws and beg. Dagfinn assumed it was because she was his sister, but the simple truth was that Amber had made him wary toward women, and disinclined to show favor toward a woman in heat.

"Come over here - I'm your brother," he called, exasperated. What did she think he was going to do? "Are you hurt? I was so afraid when I saw the smoke - by the time I reached the forest, you were gone."
Messages In This Thread
she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 05, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 05, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 06, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 10, 2017, 06:36 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 11, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 12, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 06:35 AM