Stone Circle No, sir, I don't mess around.
12 Posts
Ooc —
his words set her at ease - well, mostly. wren felt guilty nonetheless, but had decided to put her distress to a side given that he didn't seem to mind that much and well, he was also at fault anyhow. if they both decided to forget and forgive, then all was well. wren smiled softly at him and simply nodded in agreement, her ears slowly lifting from the base of her skull whilst her muscles relaxed ever so slightly. grayday didn't seem to be a bad wolf; he seemed like a genuinely nice person, and a part of her wanted to get to know him better whilst the other part was still wary, rightfully so, given that though they were in the same pack, wren barely knew him, and he barely knew her.

he commented on her nervousness and wren simply smiled in response, averting her gaze. "sorry," she apologised, "i'm just very bad with strangers and people i don't know. it's not personal...i just find it hard to talk to them if i don't know them, i suppose. i don't really know," she shrugged, unsure of how to continue.
Messages In This Thread
No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - January 31, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 02, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 04, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 07, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 08, 2017, 11:00 AM