Ravensblood Forest O Brother Where Art Thou?
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The first to arrive was a lissome little pearl of a wolf, to whom Dagfinn offered a pompus and elaborate bow. "I do, pieni helmi," he said gravely, flashing his teeth in a charming grin that belied his true nature. But, before he could expand on this, a wolf that could only be Arturo appeared. "Excuse me, tyttö," he said with a wink, turning to the grave coywolf before him. To Arturo, he also bowed, though it was a far more formal motion than the one he had performed for Olive.

"Rakeet, uskonveli," he intoned. "I am Dagfinn Ansbjørn III, son of Aksel." Though the words were formal, they still conveyed a sense of familiarity; as though this was a normal greeting of hey, nice to meet you, instead of the ancient rite he was parading it as. "There are no other Ansbjørn men in these lands, and as Head of the Family, I must invoke my right of Mittapuu. This test must be performed, lest you risk dishonoring my kaksonen."

This was not necessarily true. Mittapuu was only invoked when a father thought a wolf could not provide for his daughter, and Dagfinn was not really concerned about Lotte needing someone to provide for her. But the dark youth was a trickster at heart, and he could not resist trying to pull one over on the surly-looking mate of his sister. Besides - it would be a good bonding experience! Thus, Dag did not retract his charges, but waited with bright eyes and a wagging tail for Arturo's answer.
Messages In This Thread
O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 06, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Olive - February 08, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 08, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 08, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Olive - February 09, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 10, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 11, 2017, 12:22 AM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 11, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 12, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 15, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 15, 2017, 09:20 PM