Twelve billion light years from the edge
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]
Julooke had been born into a pack that respected the need for allies, and therefore wolves to speak kindly of them on their behalf. She understood having friends in bad times was essential, and that they could be helpful. However, she also understood that some leaders did not see it like that. Allies could turn on them in a moment, and could gain access to the packlands easily before the leaders knew what was happening. They could be helpful, or harmful.

Julooke nodded, smiling. I'm a pretty good hunter, she replied, not boasting about her abilities. I understand Thistle is due to give birth any day now, and I'm an experienced caretaker. I hope to help them with the pups, she said. She would need to ask Ragnar about it, knowing he would be the most protective over them, if not Thistle herself. And I'm also interested in learning more about herbs, and becoming a healer, though I have very little experience right now, she added. Julooke definitely had ambition. She just needed to go for them now.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Julooke - June 05, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 07, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 09, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 04:00 PM