Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe watched in awe when the girl stood up, reared onto her hind legs like a horse and came down upon the nut with such force. He thought he thing should've opened for sure, but it only cracked a little. Aoife turned to him to speak, and he grinned. He got her implication, and stood to try out her slamming method himself. I got this. He said in a joking tone more than an arrogant one. He then stepped back, shook his snowy white pelt a few times, then reared up onto his strong back legs.

When he came back down, moving all of his weight from his hips to his forelegs, he landed atop the nut. It cracked, but not all the way, which Gabe found a little disappointing. He was about to try again when he noticed an odd white liquid coming out of one of the cracks. Narrowing his eyebrows, the boy crouched down and sniffed curiously at it. It smelled good, and possibly edible, but wasn't what he'd expected to see coming out of the nut. Get a look at this. He said in a hushed yet excited tone, shifting to the side to allow Aoife access to the nut.
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM