Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She was glad the guy did not need to be explained much and was happy with his rising. She stepped back, watching as he copied her movements and slammed down upon the nut with probably around the same strength. Still, the nut refused to give in, and Aoife was about to rage at the thing that would not bend to her will until Gabe called her closer. The nut had indeed cracked - the stuff that dribbled out a strange colour, but it smelled quite delicious.

She pushed her nose in the crack, catching some of the liquid onto her lips without a word. She moved the flavour around in her mouth in a thoughtful manner, knowing that it was not very wise to just lick up any liquid one saw. It tasted sweet, but not quite, but she decided it was edible. I think we can drink this stuff! She let out, quite elated by their discovery.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 09, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM