Neverwinter Forest i never liked the silence before
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
terrible post on my behalf ><

Her white ears caught the sound of another giving away their presence, coming not far off within the distance and from where she roamed. Amari's cerulean eyes peered across the terrain, her vision occasionally invaded by flurries of snow as she trudged onward, the girl panting some as the snow seemed to thicken beneath her paws. She didn't mind winter, but the snow was always a pain for the small built female.

Eventually, after some tiresome walking, she came upon two younger wolves she hadn't yet met and slowly she decided to approach them both, the silver and white girl giving a polite bow of her head, offering a smile as she spoke, ”Hello..” She started, bright blue eyes studying her company for the moment before she continued, ”I hope everyone is okay?” Amari asked, gradually stepping closer, ”I'm Amari and kinda new..” Her white ears flicked back against her head as her tail hung low behind her, the girl couldn't help but find it somewhat awkward not knowing hardly anyone around her. Though, hopefully now she could change that.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
i never liked the silence before - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 01, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 02, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 06, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 09, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 23, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:19 PM