an abstract interwoven archive
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The circumstances of Majesty's departure have changed buuut I'm not gonna reference them most likely. I'm so sorry for the wait. @_@ Wildstar came out and I've been playing that in my time off rather than posting, erk.

She quirked the corner of her lip into a knowing smile even as Mordecai confirmed her assumption. Thougj it was an arrogant opinion, Jinx believed that few wolves were able to resist a formal invitation to join Silvertip Mountain, the most serious biznaz pack this side of the Wilds. Slowly she was weeding out the wolves who didn't have the same ideals, and she knew that eventually, it would be the pack she had hoped it would be.

“I'm pleased,” she announced, waving her tail amiably though she still arched it above her back as a permanent fixture of her superiority. So many wolves throughout her life had been dismissive of hierarchy, but even in her absurdly young initiation into leadership of Shearwater Bay, she had been oppressive about it. Presently, she didn't feel the need, though no doubt someday Mordecai would meet with Jinx in a more domineering mood.

“I trust that you are a wolf with the same ideals as myself,” she said, unwilling to repeat the previous week's episode with another wolf who believed in being friendly neighbours with others. “You would not invite an outsider to our home for tea and crumpets? I run a tight ship when it comes to outsiders anywhere near my territory, and I expect the same of my family. Friend or not, if they are not one of ours, they are to be removed from the vicinity of Silvertip. Is this term agreeable?”
Messages In This Thread
an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - May 29, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - May 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - May 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 05, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 06, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 10, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 02:13 PM