Cedar Sweep i set myself on fire
11 Posts
Ooc — JB
All Welcome 
Open but maybe @Andronika?

[table width=65%][tr][td]
Intent on keeping far from a potential run-in with a tribe of wolves, Nootka kept her senses on high alert. When the slightest scent of wolf caught on the wind she would divert her path. If she came upon a carcass in the snow, she was leery of it rather than eager; a tiny prayer to the animal as thanks for its sacrifice was always given, but she would never touch the flesh.
It took a few hours of careful scouting but she did eventually cross the bog. Her legs were thick with mud. She smelled strongly like the stagnant water, and shivered whenever she passed through a shadow. 
This meant, of course, that when the flame's path took her towards a great forest made of immense cedar, pine, and elm, there wouldn't be enough sunlight left to dry her off or keep her warm. Night would fall and she would have to find a place to stay warm. It was this moment that made Nootka envious of the wolves she was trying to avoid — nostalgic for the days spent with her own people, of which there were many.
Nootka was lonely here. It was not right — a wolf needed a pack. She needed her people.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i set myself on fire - by Nootka - February 09, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: i set myself on fire - by Andronika - February 10, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: i set myself on fire - by Nootka - February 12, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: i set myself on fire - by Andronika - February 12, 2017, 04:35 PM