Golden Glade taking your time
Zee Gut Doktor
62 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Ja. Yes, it does. I am not wandering now; I am settled nearby in a Copse. He feels no fear or apprehension from notifying them of his location, which, if someone searched for him, would lead them to Asherah. No, he'd rather she and her pups be found; they were more likely to survive with a pack, however unfamiliar and heathen they may be to her.

The man listens to the prognosis, brow furrowed intuitively as he matches the symptoms to a disease. Frostbite, He diagnoses this unknown boy. It was uncommon to then as wolves, but it did happen from time to time. He isn't surprised, given the fierce winter they just had. It vill heal, eventually, but he must keep his paws varm to prevent anymore toes from beink removed. He murmurs, thinking of what best he could do right now. He might feel somethink called "phantom pain", however. It happens commonly with any part of she body being removed. It vill go away vith time. The syndrome still perplexed him, and he wondered of its intricacies many a time. He wondered how this wolf might feel, and if the circumstances surrounding their removal changed how he felt... May I see him? I can better help if I see zhe vounds for myself,
Messages In This Thread
taking your time - by Silas - January 29, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - January 30, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - January 30, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 02, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 03, 2017, 12:56 AM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 06, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 08, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 10, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 10, 2017, 03:11 AM