Nowhere else in the World [MATURE]
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
You might be getting the good side of Silvermane... The later he is in the psychedelia, the more high he feels, and high = unpredicatble... for some people XD

Silvermane felt wonderful, a small dose of ecstasy entering his large body. He felt like he could jump as high as bird, but instead he just howled in the night, not understanding that he was under the effects of drugs. Silvermane closed his eyes for a second and opened them once again extremely quickly, he used this technique when he was high to see clearer, and all he saw was a familiar face, a white wolf that he met before...

He barked loudly at the female, and then could not help but smile, he pushed his front paws out, as though he was saying relaaax, his eyes where completely black, unlike his usual golden eyes. Was it because he ate too many?, eh, he did not give a shit. Instead, he just barked to the female "We're all calm, everything is A... ok... " he set his head low, not understanding the female, he just said "Why are you so mean?.. I have finally some fun." on the word fun he jumped up - like an explosion - to emphasize the point. "And right when I'm high... You ruin it?" he asked... His head tilting to side, his mouth smiling as he almost fell down from his upright pose, his eyes wide open
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 03, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 05, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 07, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 08, 2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 09, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 13, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 24, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 02:21 PM