Ravensblood Forest O Brother Where Art Thou?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo is apprehensive: not of the hunt, that he can agree to and is not as bad as he might have imagined, but baptizing him in blood is…a strange custom. Arturo is a vain creature in some respects and he does not fancy the idea of being “painted” in blood. “I will join you on the hunt,” Arturo agrees before he offers his brother-in-law a terse look. “We will discuss the …baptism after.” He didn’t like that word: baptism though this is mostly because he perceives it to be a word associated with religious rituals and he does not believe in things that he does not have tangible and physical proof of. He understands well enough that Dagfinn does not mean the word in a religious sense, still, it is hard for Arturo to disassociate it nevertheless. The masked coywolf gestures with his muzzle for Dagfinn to lead the way as he joins his brother-in-law in the no man’s land of free territory outside of Teaghlaigh’s borders. It has been some time since he has stepped outside of them but now that Lotte is on the mend he is not so apprehensive to leave her side. Besides, he does not intend to be gone for too long and in the capable paws of his Queen, their daughter and his red herring he does not worry when he leaves his borders.

“I suppose it might be a good time to announce that Lotte is expecting,” Arturo breaks his silence as he falls into step beside his brother-in-law. Arturo is not sure how Dagfinn will take the news that he will be an uncle but Arturo hopes that he takes it well. The gangster knows that his wife and her twin are close and he does not deign to keep their children from Dagfinn’s life. If the other male wanted to be apart of their lives, that was. Arturo himself has no siblings just as his mother before him did not (Cynbel he didn’t know and couldn’t be bothered to give a rat’s ass about) and he is fumbling in the dark a bit, unsure of what was normal and what was not for the typical uncle and aunt role in children’s lives.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 06, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Olive - February 08, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 08, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 08, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Olive - February 09, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Arturo - February 10, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: O Brother Where Art Thou? - by Dagfinn - February 11, 2017, 12:22 AM