Your picture trends in black and white
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri's red eyes lingered on all the pack members and then snapped back to Jinx as she spoke. His body was held neutrally and he listened with his ear's poised intent. He did not understand why her words would bother him like she said. Her word was law as far as he was concerned and she needn't worry about him fraternizing with others. He kept to himself even among those in the pack, he was a silent demon passing through the lands like a wraith.

He tilted his head and studied the others wondering if any of them would even dare to speak out against her and if they would be allowed to leave unscathed from the pack lands. So he merely stood studying everyone with eyes wide and listened, taking her words to heart and mind.
Messages In This Thread
Your picture trends in black and white - by Jinx - June 06, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Sitri - June 06, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Lecter - June 06, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Cara - June 06, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Erika - June 06, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Tenzin - June 06, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Zombie - June 07, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Kaname - June 07, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Jinx - June 12, 2014, 11:06 AM