Whitefish River i have what you're looking for
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo watches the downward aversion of the other man’s eyes and observes him carefully not with the intent of judging but simply with the intent of understanding. He thinks that perhaps Rollo and family are not two words that should go well with one another though if it was his betrayal or the betrayal of another Arturo cannot say and does not deign to question. Either way, betrayal stings and betrayal of Teaghlaigh leaves a mark that does not fade: upon the culprit and upon the Ceannasach who is not only the judge but also executioner. Teaghlaigh had thus been blessed that the crimes of betrayal were never serious enough to warrant that and Arturo hopes that it continues to be so. He finds no joy in being the harbinger of death. He’d done it once not out of betrayal but out of sheer necessity. Survival. There is no doubt in the gangster’s mind that he would do it again if his Family (but also his wife and children) were threatened but his gift is not of violence but of power of manipulation whether it is from his sharp intellect or a silver tongue he has never thought too much of.

“Teaghlaigh does not need to be your family, not until you are ready …if you ever are,” Arturo’s smoky timbre takes on a softened lilt to it, a sort of soothing lull to communicate that he does not begrudge Rollo his demons. “but you will be treated as ours all the same. So long as you agree to obey and enforce the laws I have stated I welcome you into our fold.” Arturo accepts him with a dip of his sharpened crown in respect for the monochrome man. Perhaps Rollo would never see them as Family but he would be treated and respected as all the others regardless. Arturo is not a beast that tolerates or condones discrimination of any kind, for any reason. “We are not too far away from Teaghlaigh, come. I will show you the way.” Arturo informs with a gesture of his muzzle in the direction of his Ravensblood Forest, joyful that this venture outside of his borders had not been all for naught. He had a good feeling about Rollo, his intuition told him that he would make a fine addition to Teaghlaigh and Arturo is not one to ignore his intuition.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 07, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 08, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 09, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 10, 2017, 04:36 PM