Golden Glade It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
14 Posts
Ooc —
As if she hadn't just been having the same conversation with Lulu only minutes earlier, Bronze perked up and responded to Jhala's questions without pause:

Maybe. I've been wandering around in circles for days — woah, deja vu. Partway through her explanation Bronze looked a bit stunned, sat up, and waited until the strange vertigo-like sensation ebbed from her brain. She shook her head as if the action would make something slide out of her ear and fix her, then continued.

Gosh this place is so big. Do you live here? You're big and strong looking, so it makes sense you'd come from a place like this. I... I think I could've come from here, but maybe not, I'm smaller after all. I guess I could be from somewhere cold; but this place, there's snow everywhere! Maybe — oh, I dunno. She sighed and deflated, laying flat on her belly again on the ground, this time plopping her face down on her crossed paws with a grim little frown.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been established that time is not a rigid construct. - by RIP Bronze - February 13, 2017, 07:56 PM