King Elk Forest Everybody lies.
14 Posts
Ooc —
Her call died away, and then she waited, watching the trees eagerly and pivoting her ears with the dull hope that the elk would call again. Instead of the elk however, there came a mirrored song upon the wind — a summoning perhaps? But she did not recognize the voice, and had already begun to forget about the elk and her own call.

The voice on the wind meant there was someone else here, and that made her happy. Her tail whipped behind her, catching the loose snow which had freshly fallen the day before. Bronze chose to seek that sound, and managed to get pretty close to its origin point before the task began to grow fuzzy in her mind, and then slip away almost entirely by the time her eyes landed upon the stranger in the distance.

The girl stopped and loosed a bark without thinking — then followed it up with doggish cheer: Hey! Hello! You're pretty. You look like me, are we related? I hope not. I mean, not that I'm gay. Unless I am gay? That'd be awkward. Is the forest always this quiet? She'd stopped a few feet away from the stranger, although was eager to get close and sniff at her breath, her butt, whatever would count as a normal greeting, because honestly she'd forgotten even that much.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody lies. - by RIP Bronze - February 10, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Everybody lies. - by Sunspot - February 12, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Everybody lies. - by RIP Bronze - February 13, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Everybody lies. - by Sunspot - February 21, 2017, 12:50 AM