Golden Glade It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
14 Posts
Ooc —
Stay? She parroted, as if the word itself was so foreign that even her tongue had difficulty with it. An invitation suggested to Bronze that she wasn't from here. That perhaps she'd really been wandering for days, but maybe not in circles. She was concerned for a minute or two but quickly got over it — having a place to rest and recouperate would be good. Provided of course she didn't forget about Jhala or the Golden Glade as soon as her back was turned.

Golden Glade. That's a bit of a misnomer isn't it? I mean I don't see anything gold around here except those... Yellow patches over there, she tossed her nose towards the borders she had so blatantly crossed over, and upon mentioning them, realized that she had been trespassing — no wonder Jhala had been so uppity! But I guess it gets pretty and gold and stuff outside of winter? Hm, I bet its really nice — and so are you, for offering! I'd love to stay!

Of course, how long she stayed depended on her addled brain, so who knows if she'd be true to her word.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been established that time is not a rigid construct. - by RIP Bronze - February 14, 2017, 03:51 PM