Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe licked his lips, a smile on his face when Aoife agreed that they made a good team. He watched as she eagerly returned to the nut, and she finished the last of it. He was about to ask if she wanted to do another, when all of a sudden she pounced upon it again, this time landing on it with enough force to crack it open. What was inside looked more like chunky food than milk, and it looked kind of stringy. He sniffed at it with a puzzled expression, flinching cautiously when the but swiveled around towards him.

Aoife of course began to chew on the stuff, and after watching her for a moment, just to be sure she didn't drop dead, Gabe joined in. Almost as soon as he'd felt the texture of it in his mouth, he spat it out all over the place. It tasted horrible, not at all like the delicious milk that it had created. Pah, blegh plahhh. He spat, attempting to wipe the remnants of the nut's flesh off with his paw. That's awful. He added, clearing his throat and pointing at the nut that he'd left spinning on the ground.
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM