Golden Glade It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
jhala shrugged. "probs just winter," she said, following her gaze to the dirty grass and then towards the borders. something seemed to register with bronze at that moment, but she didn't make a statement about it-- her face just changed. but she accepted! thrilled that they would have another member, jhala grinned happily, her tail waving. she wondered if she and the others would get along, and specifically if she and tapat would find things in common with each other... or if she'd stay. regardless, jhala was happy their little gathering was growing.

"great!" jhala chirped, "well, i run this place with my mate reek. he's the dark guy that runs around here if you see him." she glanced into the territory, ears perked. "i can show you around if you want?" 

so glad to have you!! i hope bronze sticks around ;) we can fade with your post if you want. we're working on getting all 10 of our threads to become an official pack, but if you want to thread with anyone in GG, our members are @Reek, @Moonbrook @Tambourine @Silas @Tapat @Astik and @Laurel
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been established that time is not a rigid construct. - by Jhala - February 15, 2017, 11:32 AM