Ravensblood Forest Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There is relief at her words, at her assurance that all is well in Quicksilver Hollow. He figures that if anything were to happen to his mother word would reach him: at some point. He thinks that if it were to come to that, that Duana would perhaps take over. He hopes that she does. They may have never been in love, may have been nothing more than the mother and father of each other’s children to one another but Arturo holds her with respect, at least. “Three of my children have found their way to these Wilds but I have not seen any of them in almost a year,” Arturo misses them but he also understands that it is likely for the best. Children were meant to leave the nest and Arturo wanted them to find their own paths in life as opposed to following directly in his own (perhaps in a way that is a bit hypocritical of the way he pushes at Chusi to follow his example, oops).

Ah, the parent’s shadow. On this Arturo sympathized. It was the very reason he had left behind his ex-lover, children and mother, after all. To strike free of Boadecia’s shadow: to create a Teaghlaigh that did not live in the shadow of the warrior queen’s greatness. “Understandable,” Arturo murmurs in quiet contemplation as he cants his head ever so slightly at her. “The rules of Teaghlaigh have not changed, I trust you remember them?” He informs and questions her softly, knowing that when he left he took the ways of his rule with him. “If you are willing to adhere to and enforce them still and offer your skills to this incarnation of The Family then you are welcome.” Once apart of The Family, always apart of The Family. Still, Arturo thinks that it does not hurt to capitalize upon a few key points as a refresher.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 15, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Arturo - February 16, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 16, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 17, 2017, 06:04 PM