Ravensblood Forest Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
it's ok! that happens sometimes. :p

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Though Arturo thinks that her apology isn’t all the necessary: for she did nothing wrong and none could control the Fearghal children he brought into the world — for controlling them was ultimately like trying to control a herd of wild horses — he accepts it with a small dip of his sharpened crown. His oldest children no longer need him, and Chusi is already of an age where she does not need him either: it is the inevitable cycle of life. So he will have more children until he became too old to sire them, if he had any say on the matter. She is right, Arturo realizes as she speaks: her request is odd but not unreasonable. She states her reason to his receptive ears and he is impressed. It is rare for anyone to wish to remain a Comhlach as it restricts access to The Family. They are mere associates. Not really apart of The Family and thus not included in anything that pertained The Family. Much how someone would treat their guest: welcome but not welcome to all family business. It is definitely a first for the gangster but he will not deny her of it. His salmon pink tongue draws across his jowls once and his tail flicks against his hocks as he lets out a low, contemplative hum. “If you are sure that is what you desire then I will rank you as Comhlach. You will be expected to meet the members of the Family and carry out a task that I assign for you.” If she wishes to be Comhlach than she will have to complete their tasks. He has chosen to forfeit this process while Teaghlaigh is still small — and it was forfeit to Lia anyway as she was apart of Teaghlaigh’s first incarnation — but he does not complain. If it is what she wishes then it is what she will get.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 15, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 16, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 17, 2017, 06:04 PM