Ravensblood Forest Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
last post from turo & me. feel free to archive as is or post once more! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo didn’t precisely remember what trades she’d had or had been going for in Quicksilver Hollow so he is not able to provide her with a task at the current moment but he suspects that this will not be the last time they speak and that perhaps the next time they converse he will be able to provide her with a task to complete so that she could (re)join The Family. It is almost a strange thing for him: to behold another of Quicksilver Hollow. He had thought that when he had bid them all farewell almost over a year ago now that it was a farewell that would never turn into a “nice to see you again”. He might never have been close with Lia despite that they had, essentially, grown up together he is happy to see her and to see that she is well. “Come,” The smoky timbre of his deep, accented voice is a soft command as he gestures towards the bleeding sequoias as they stand vanguard and sentinel to the world outside of Ravensblood Forest. “I’ll give you the tour.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 15, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 16, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 17, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Arturo - February 18, 2017, 04:58 AM