Swiftcurrent Creek I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad.
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Bane. As for the word that meant a cause of great distress. Athan wished he could laugh at the irony of it, but he was too grim now to even chuckle. Athanasius, He responds, hissing his chosen name. He does not give Mazatl's name, for he still has not procured it, despite the deer-like boy's gradual warmth for him. He said nothing at all, but instead spoke with those beautiful, large eyes of his. And now they were locked on Bane, fearful. Athan kisses in between his ears in comfort, but it is all he can give him.

He does have to admit that their pickings, without another hunter assisting them, were slim. Mazatl was too fragile and dependent on Athan to hunt. From what Athan could gather, he was used to being served, to being pampered. It was up to Athan to hunt for the both of them, often turning to Mazatl's graceful limbs for drinks of blood to spur him on. But it was not enough for winter, he had to admit. Begrudgingly, Athan accepted, but not without terms. If we hunt together, you will not touch him physically without my express permission, He snarled lowly. You will not be left alone with him under any circumstances, or I will tear your throat out, His prominent and sharp fangs bared, his threat more than serious. Are we clear?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - December 28, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - January 01, 2017, 03:37 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 03, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 22, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 22, 2017, 04:07 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 28, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 30, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - February 05, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - February 06, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - February 11, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - February 18, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - February 19, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - February 24, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - March 03, 2017, 06:40 PM