Ravensblood Forest pale sun rising
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo offers Olive a small nod of confirmation: he will let her know any time that he steps outside of the territory from here on out, as it was her duty to hold the fort until he returned. It has been some time since he has left the sanctuary that is Ravensblood Forest — though he snuck out here and there to meet with Lotte — but Furiosa’s death had meant that his ventures outside of his Forest put Teaghlaigh at a risk and though he previously risked it because he felt confident that they would be fine for the few hours he was gone he does not deign nor have any reason to do so now. “I will.” He speaks in a smoky promise, though he knows it is not one that he can keep. He will look out for himself when he is outside of his borders, of course, and will use his silvered tongue to get him out of any trouble he might find himself in but he is not overly worried. He is not arrogantly confident, either, but he has faith in his abilities, at least and he does not fear the idea of failing nor the idea of death all the same.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
pale sun rising - by Olive - January 12, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - January 21, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 03, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 05, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 06, 2017, 09:43 PM