Ravensblood Forest of dancers and dreamers
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kitsch did not verbally agree to the terms and conditions that Arturo expected all members of Teaghlaigh to adhere to but she did not physically balk at them either and for no this was enough. What did appear to stall her was his subtle inquiry of what skills she could offer The Family: which he valued as much as he did their loyalty. Arturo Fearghal had no time and furthermore no patience for wolves that could not contribute anything to The Family and those that were not active participants in the overall scheme of things. Dead weight would find themselves with his teeth at their throat demanding that they seek their asylum elsewhere lest he decide to make the small leap from threat to actually sinking his teeth into the supple flesh of another’s throat. It was always said that he is a dangerous enemy to have and he thinks that perhaps he is also a dangerous man to know. The gangster is not to be taken lightly and his buttons are not to be pushed. Kitsch reclaims his attention as she blurts out that she’s good with pups and he does not fail to notice that her eyes jump to Olive. He supposes that a pupsitter might be good to have but he knows that between him and Lotte the Fearghal pups would be well watched. As for Olive’s children …frankly he didn’t give much of a fuck these days. Dakarai and her and destroyed his trust in them, and as far as he cared to see it their children were little more than bastards conceived without his permission for he felt very inclined to deal with them in the very way he had threatened as Arturo is left with the stinging feeling that they took his generosity, his permission and trust to allow them to breed and said “fuck you” and threw it back in his face as if they had any right to. He seethes with renewed ire — which is mostly all he feels these days — and reigns it back in because he is conducting business and in front of a potential new member is no time to let his discontent and anger show.

“I doubt my wife and Teaghlaigh’s Queen, Lotte — who also is expecting,—” He speaks about his mate with unbridled regard, letting Kitsch know that if she wanted to be a pup sitter she would likely have to pass Lotte’s inspection; whilst also making it clear that he was not speaking of Olive (for he and Olive had yet to give their names to Kitsch). “Will let anyone near our children. You might have to pass her inspection first, but if you’re good with pups I don’t see why you wouldn’t.” Arturo informs her with a simple rise and fall of his broad shoulders. “I am Arturo and this is Olive,” Arturo gestures idly to Olive. “Come,” He commands of Kitsch with a gesture of his muzzle towards the heart of Ravensblood. “I will give you the tour and introduce you to Lotte.” He offers her, though he does not intend to take “no” for an answer.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
of dancers and dreamers - by Kitsch - February 12, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Arturo - February 14, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Olive - February 15, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Kitsch - February 16, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Arturo - February 16, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Olive - February 16, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: of dancers and dreamers - by Kitsch - February 19, 2017, 04:20 PM