Witch's Marsh Gypsy Caravan
12 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She didn't have long to wait before she could hear someone moving in the dark. A small snarl initiated this movement, and she wondered if she had woken the other traveler. She kept her smile on her face, tail waving softly behind her, ready to reassure this wolf that she meant no harm. Suddenly a dark face emerged from the equally dark den. Her voice was full of annoyance, but this did not phase Quetzalli. Quetzalli noticed that this woman too bore an accent, though it did not match that of the last female. Perhaps she too was a real and true viajera, just as Quetzalli was?

She was somewhat surprised to see the female was an older woman. Instinctively she calmed herself, slowing her tail and letting her smile lessen, she had not meant to disrespect the woman, nor to disturb her. Her culture placed great importance on their elders and their treatment. Though running from home hadn't been the most respectful thing she could do, she was not one who commonly went around throwing dirt in someone's face.

"Perdóname, Doña." She said, her expression more serious as she dipped her head in respect to the woman. She referred to her as was polite in her language, Doña. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to wake you, Aunty." This, too, was meant respectfully. "I am Quetzalli. I was passing by and saw the den, and thought to rest. I wondered if I might still, and share my warmth, por favor?" She blinked softly at the woman, holding herself at a lower height. This woman was not her pack leader, but purely by being older she was above her and deserved her respect. Especially when Quetzalli was asking something of her. "I would be happy to find a meal for us both, Aunty, as thanks. Qué hay sobre eso?"
Messages In This Thread
Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - February 02, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - February 13, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - February 17, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - February 20, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - March 04, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - March 06, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - March 14, 2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - March 17, 2017, 01:16 PM