Stone Circle Wayward Surfer
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was out on a late round, as well, and caught Krypton's scent. It was strong enough that he knew she wasn't too far ahead of him. He trotted along the trail, following it until he seen her in the distance. It was dark, but he could see her silhouette against the horizon. His tail wagged and he picked up his pace as she lowered her head to the ground.

It was then that he saw a dark blob on the ground and Steady picked up his pace, wondering what it was. His ears perked as he came closer and realized it was small pup. Worry overcame him as he came to a stop next to his Gamma. His eyes looked over the surrounding areas, looking for a wolf that might claim the pup that sat on their borders. But, he saw no one. He looked down at the pup. It was malnourished, and shivering from the cold. It definitely wouldn't last long out here alone. He waited to see if it might answer Krypton's question.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 20, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 20, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 21, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 23, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 24, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 27, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 28, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 05:33 PM