Stone Circle Wayward Surfer
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Please skip Adeline to keep this rolling! I'll only post if she's needed or if I can work this toward a caretaker thread. <3

She’d been thankful to return back to Easthollow in one piece after her little expedition the other day but she found a new energy she hadn’t felt in a long time. Now that the weather is better, she could allow herself some time to herself and stretch her legs as much as she needed to. She helped with Sunny and Dawn when asked, or felt obligated, but they aren’t her children. She’s barely out of childhood herself, much less with the need to take care of something that doesn’t even belong to her.

Brushing the thought from her mind seemed rather moot as she approaches Steady and Krypton, taking a few seconds before she notices the small child, shivering and alone. She looks behind the little puppy for a parent that may be coming along but she seems far too scared to have someone nearby. Her jaw tightens and she glances to her father, chuffing lowly so he knows she’s there, but otherwise stays in the background.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 20, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 20, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 21, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 23, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 24, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 27, 2017, 12:47 AM