Blacktail Deer Plateau kite string tangle
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
... So is Jr. gender confused? Because I'm - confused...

Nameless began to stalk away, now feeling hot irritation creeping through her fur and making her itch. But then the little booger decided to talk back to her, and she spun around to face the pup again. She smirked - and then began to laugh - at the young one's hilarious attempt at insulting her. She hadn't dealt with wolves younger than her in a long time, and had forgotten how utterly hilarious they could be. After her spout of laugher, she gave the pup a grin, her previous irritation forgotten.

Nameless - despite being young and crude - was naturally mothering. So what came out of her mouth next did not surprise her. First, she started with light teasing. "Oh, I'm bad? Hmm. I see. Well." She pretended to think for a moment, looking up at the sky, and then gazed at the pup again. "At least I'm old enough to be out here by myself." Now genuine worry pricked at her. "Why are you out, here, anyways? It's the middle of the night. Shouldn't you be sleeping in a den somewhere with your mother?"

Nameless looked around. "Where are they? Your family? Or your Caretaker? Or whatever? You want me to take ya home? It's not safe out here." She looked at the pup with absent affection - something she gave naturally to all children. As an afterthought, she grinned and said conspiratorially, "Oh, and don't tell anyone I used bad words in front of you, okay? And don't use them. You'll get in trouble if you do."
Messages In This Thread
kite string tangle - by Junior - June 04, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 07, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 08, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 09, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 12, 2014, 07:08 PM