Stone Circle Wayward Surfer
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's ears perked when the pup voiced a few words. Lost. Gone. He frowned, wondering what had happened to have this young wolf separated from his family. And who exactly was his family? A chuff from behind had his head whipping back, but upon seeing Adeline, he relaxed, greeting her with a tail wag. 

Krypton's voice brought his gaze to her, and he nodded. I think that's a good idea. One new friend is easier to handle than a hand full of strangers, he agreed. He hoped the pup would relax enough with Krypton to eat and get a good night's rest. I'll get word out to keep a look out for her family. See if you can get some information from her tomorrow about who they are. Right now, he wasn't worried about enemies. If one of his pups were lost, he would be desperately searching for them, and he assumed her family was.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 20, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 20, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 20, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 21, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - February 23, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Addie - February 24, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Aurora Artemis - February 27, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by RIP Krypton - February 28, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Wayward Surfer - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 05:33 PM