Wheeling Gull Isle young blood, gotta pull the trigger
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She didn't take his foreign word so lightly, being filled with disgust and annoyance at the mere utterance of a non-common word. The fact of the matter is the truth of this word hurts too much, It hurt more for the other than it did for him; he was proud of his status and the power it brought. But one did not always walk about flaunting one's power. I was doing you the favor of being both honest and keeping our conversation at this same level of civility,

He smirked, a low chuckle filling his throat as he recognized the Greek she used. He was far from fluent, but he knew the sound of the language well enough. His eyebrows raised in mock surprise as she proudly mocked him. Good girl! Are there any other tricks you've been taught? He said without an audible laugh, but his eyes danced with the same cruel mirth all the same. 

Athan bowed his head to the woman, his eyes glancing off to the sea nearby. Is it the right tide for us to make our return? I admit I know not.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 02, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 10, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 12, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 17, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 19, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 23, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - March 03, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - March 04, 2017, 07:49 PM