Firefly Glen stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
There isn’t a thing in the world that can ruin the new wave of euphoria for. It has been weeks since she’d felt the rush through her body and for the first time since, feels a calm and quiet she’s been needing. Her mind has the ability to wander without a fear and she closes her eyes and lowers her head to the ground. The cold, wet mud soaks into her fur but the sun warms her back for a contrast that’s amplified by the opium in her system.

Oi, lady!

At first, West doesn’t do anything. She isn’t even entirely sure the sound is real but slowly the scent of muck and blood fill her nose and she slowly opens her eyes. She does not see the wolf at first, forcing her head up to find the figure standing off in the distance. West stares for several seconds before she parts her jaws and smacks her lips together to realize just how dry her mouth is. Her rough tongue moves uncomfortably in her mouth but she tries to ignore it and focus on her new company.

“There’s no need to go around shouting for no reason,” she says in a low scratchy and tired voice.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 04:06 PM