Nocturne Summit Free falling with a Thud!
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Poor post :(

Her injured leg seemed to drag behind her as she tried to move, the silver and white girl's blue eyes watching how her paw struggled to take the weight of her body upon it. Sighing loudly to herself, Amari attempted to stand on it once more, though as soon as the weight began to press against her paw, she couldn't stop herself from letting out another pained whine. Frustration slowly began to boil within her as she allowed her body to drop to the ground in a defeated fashion. 'What am to to do now?' Was all she could think as she peered up toward the sky, tail thrashing behind her upon the ground, flicking at stray rocks and rubble that were within its range.

”Do you need help?” Was all she heard and Amari couldn't help but twitch some as her head spun around to face the other, her bright blue eyes widening as her gaze fell upon a much darker hued female a short distance away. Pausing, Amari allowed her tongue to escape her mouth to lick sheepishly at her lips, ”I-um...” Was all she managed as she tried to push herself back up onto her paws, three of them at least, ”I do, please.” She admitted, white ears flicking back against her skull as she peered to her left back leg, ”I seem to have badly sprained my leg, I think...” She started, ”...when I took a fall.” Amari finished. Now, she just felt like a complete moron.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 21, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 21, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 26, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 26, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 26, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - March 04, 2017, 11:18 AM