Wheeling Gull Isle young blood, gotta pull the trigger
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha didn't like the answer, but she probably wouldn't have liked it regardless. The fact of the matter was: she was soured on them, and no amount of diplomacy was going to salvage it. Akantha was a petty creature, at times, indicated by her rising to the bait and mocking him for his language with her own cruel insult. She was not a serene Siren; she was a tumultuous storm. 

The furrows of her brows deepened, and she spared a glance towards the sandbar. It was still fully exposed, though the tide was creeping further and further towards the crest. Within an hour, it would be gone again. Her gaze shot back to his and she nodded. "Yes. On that I give you my word. It is the only kindness I will offer you." The Sea does not deserve your bones. 

Akantha motioned to it and waited, unwilling to bend until he (and his boy) was long out of her sight.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 02, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 10, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 12, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 17, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 19, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - February 23, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - February 26, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Athanasius - March 03, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: young blood, gotta pull the trigger - by Akantha - March 04, 2017, 07:49 PM