Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Adeline seemed quiet, and Steady was content to chalk it up to the newcomer before them. Maybe she was just shy. Steady had completely missed the fact that the new female hadn't mentioned her name. His ears perked as she replied to his question, stating she was settling in well, and letting him know what she was doing.

As Alpha, he was happy to see that she was contributing, but as a fellow family member, he was also happy that she seemed to be happy herself. That's great! he replied. I'm glad you're liking it here. Although he wanted to ask about how Akuti was, and get the low-down on her, he didn't feel that would be right asking... He realized then, he hadn't gotten her name. He chuckled, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name, he admitted.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Steady - February 26, 2017, 10:23 PM