The Sunspire Stuck in Colder Weather
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the other looking around for Ferdie and a grim smile took place on his maw. You won't find him near here at the moment Njal. He is further upward. That was all he said on the glimpse. He knew the other was searching for him and he found as he stood there, that he really didn't care anymore what others thought of him. Well that was a lie, but he liked to tell himself that he didn't, and it wasn't as sharp the thought of the warden of the Creek disliking him. He had done what he had done to protect and if Fox hadn't listened, her mindless minions probably didn't and wouldn't either so there was really no point in even saying a word, but rather letting everyone think what they would.

it didn't bother Jace that the other said nothing in return to his inquiry. Truth of the matter was that they were not allies anymore, they were not friends, they were merely neighbors for however long and that was all there was to it. He also knew that even if they had attempted to be friends, it would not be and Jace would not have any others pay for the ramifications he had wraught from fox.

Jace tilted his head for a moment and studied the other Yes I believe we do plan to stay. he knew there would be competition among them and he also knew that after uttering that he very likely just signed his death warrant so he spoke quietly I do tell you Njal you go and tell her this soon, you may sign our death warrant and I won't die easily. He was not uttering a threat or anything like it he was merely letting him know that Jace would fight to survive and Fox may send others to kill him after all she dearly wanted his death she had wanted both of their deaths.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 03:41 PM