Ravensblood Forest It's been too long
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Raurc matriarch returns the compliment and the gangster accepts it with a dip of his crown — reminiscent as to how a gentleman might tip his hat. It is a bit strange to hear his nickname fall from her lips and reminds him of years long since passed. Turo is informal but he supposes that in the same way he sees his own children that he will always struggle to entirely shed what memories she had of him growing up. He understands for he finds himself struggling with it in regards to Chusi. She is a woman grown now but he struggles between seeing her as his baby girl and seeing her as the independent woman she has become under his nurturing. “Why would the entire Raurc family up and leave Quicksilver Hollow?” Arturo asks if only because he finds it a bit curious. The Raurc family helped to found Quicksilver Hollow and it seemed …interesting that they should all abandon their investment. Arturo had no doubt that Boadecia could continue to lead the Hollow without Neasea, just as she did when Arturo left the Hollow behind him. He wonders if perhaps there was a falling out between the Matriarch and the Warrior Queen but he does not ask because …it is none of his business. Quicksilver Hollow is no longer his concern “The rules have not changed in this reincarnation of Teaghlaigh,” Arturo tells Neasea, fixing her in his fiery red-orange gaze. “Everything remains the same.” Except in the ways that it is, obviously different. “I assume you do not need a refresher?” But as always when it comes to business, Arturo is willing to remind and enforce …if needed. He does not intend to waste time as he is sure that mother and daughter wish to catch up and the quicker they can get the essentials ironed out the sooner the two women can speak privately. “Are you still willing to obey and enforce Ceannasach's Word as Law and The Family before Everything Else?” Arturo inquires.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
It's been too long - by Neasa - February 26, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 26, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - February 27, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - February 27, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 27, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - March 01, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - March 02, 2017, 01:06 PM