Blackwater Islands searching for smoke in a stillwater pond
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The dark brown matriarch was clearly very comfortable in her position, he tail held high she walked towards him with such confidence. She checked him over a few times, taking in his scent. He remained completely submissive for the duration of her search, but felt a bit worried when he heard her growl. He wasn't sure what, but something about him had displeased her, and displeasing Akantha had certainly not been his intent. His ears flattened further, his fiery amber gaze came to rest on her face for only a split second before he snapped them back down to her feet.

When the woman's tone became more neutral, Gabe straightened himself though still making clear that he knew his rank. I have. The coast is not my first home but I'm sure I can make it my second. He said, his eyes drifting to the crashing waves nearby.
Messages In This Thread
searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Akantha - March 01, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 03, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 06, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 15, 2017, 06:22 PM