Twelve billion light years from the edge
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]
Julooke was not a fluff wolf, meaning she didn't say all these things to make herself look better now, only in the end to drop the ball. She had every intention, and all the determination, to follow her goals. Every wolf had faults, and maybe she would fail at some of them, but it would not be for lack of trying. She nodded when Pump mentioned Thistle and her cubs, I was hoping I might steal a little of her time before the cubs are born and let her know my interest in becoming a healer. I'll help her in whatever way I can, she assured her Alpha. Even if Julooke wouldn't be able to work on wolves herself, she could be the runner for Thistle- stocking up her healing caches, and whatever else she might need.

Julooke smiled at the mention of a pack hunt. Count me in! It would be the perfect opportunity for Julooke to show Pump some of her already acquired skills. When asked about her home, Julooke responded, A pack called Sterrenvuur, in Salvaje Valley. My parents led until their death, then my older sister took over.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 07, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Julooke - June 07, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 09, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 04:00 PM