Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
As Gabe caught the nut under his paw, Aoife thought that the nuts might be nice to play games with. They rolled around nicely - even the empty halves could be used for something. They could be used to carry around water or small herbs, flowers and maybe even insects. Perhaps staying around here wasn't such a bad idea... Lots of useful things were hidden at the coast and she had always wanted a little den close to the sea. Mother would not have approved, but mother wasn't here.

She waited for Gabe to finish, knowing that if he ended up drinking all of it that it wasn't such a big deal cracking open another one. She giggled at his words and pulled one half close to her. She lapped up the remaining milk and then took another bite of the stringy goods. She wondered if a diet of the nuts could be healthy or make someone lose some weight...

Hey, pretty boy- She called out when she was done. What are you doing all alone? Dun't have a pack or something? She asked him curiously.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - March 02, 2017, 10:00 AM