Haunted Wood Here Am I
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
All Welcome 
Lucifer' black pelt blended in easily with the shadows cast by the gnarled and twisted oak trees. His steps pounded rhythmically as he ran between the trees. The large timber wolf had been skirting around the Woods for quite a dew days now, and was restlessly roaming around with no real sense of purpose. His handsome yet fierce eyes held a wild glare to them as his massive head swung to and fro, staring fiercely into the shadows.

Slowing to a walk, Lucifer evened his breathing with a quick flare of his nostrils before halting completely. His legs were rather weary from the long run, so he decided to explore the clearing he had come across. Oak trees loomed on eaither side and canopied the clearing and cast long shadows over his figure. A few unusual boulders were scattered around. One was rather large and had a small opening. Lucifer twitched an ear and trotted over. Ears pricked for sounds of movement, both behind and in front, the male strained his eyes to stare into the gloomy cave. It was very small, but it would do. With a final glance behind him, Lucifer curled into a tight ball, his scenes still alert and wary though he was alone...
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 02, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 05, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 07, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:27 PM